I would like to personally thank all the loyal LifetoSuccess Subscribers for their stead fast way of keeping their studies of success material going.
The truest way to keep moving towards success is to keep yourself in front of success information and constantly making your actions congruent with your ultimate goals.
In studying this material for the last 20 years or so, I have come to a inconclusive conclusion that:
1. Happiness – requires you to be happy now, no matter where you find yourself. No matter what financial, relationship, or physical situation you are in. If you are waiting for something outside of you to happen to make you happy, you lead a very unhappy life. On top of that, if someone or something can cause you to be happy they can also cause you to be unhappy. So you must carry your happiness with you no matter what. for you.
2. Gratitude – Always be grateful, again no matter where you find yourself. It’s my belief, that God has created us. And that our souls will live on long after our physical bodies turn back to dust. And it’s our responsibility to always be grateful to our creator no matter what situation we find ourselves in. If it is an unpleasant situation then we need to learn a lesson from it. But the only way to do that is to be grateful to be there in the first place.
3. Contribution – It is my belief that we were also created to be productive. To expand our lot in life one way or another. To serve others in a manner that expands their life. And it is also my belief that the more people you serve in a positive way the more you will be rewarded. The more value you give the more you get back in return.
4. What comes around goes around – I have also learned to look at things from a none judging way. This requires a lot of patience and discipline, especially when it comes to people. If someone does something that is unpleasant to me, I used to retaliate very quickly so the other person would get their just dues. But I have come to learn here that I am only responsible for my own actions and I turn the other cheek because if I retaliate then this will cause something to happen to me. And I trust that everybody will get what they have coming to them.
5. Be decisive and take action – Nothing happens until action is taken. You can’t get any feedback, you can’t make any corrective actions and you create no value until you take action. Action is the key that opens the door to the treasure. Take big, bold and right action. “Right Action” is the action that will move you towards the desired outcome. One of my mentors, Brian Tracy, said, “Your actions either take you closer or further away from your goals, the key is tom be moving forward towards them.” Remember, you don’t have to reinvent the wheel. There are many others who have come from far worse places than you who have reached remarkable heights of success. Find out what the did and get busy doing the same things they did and it will happen with absolute certainty.
I wish you the greatest success in 2008 and many years to come.
Here’s to Your LifetoSuccess,
P.S. Make sure to get over to http://goals.lifetosuccess.com to get your goals set for 2008.