Interventions or team building games are a more grown up way to deal with team unity. It is at all times there in the meaning of the term that although the work will be done playfully and in full spirit of enjoyment the outcome is going to be serious and the work has to be completed in a specified period of time. If division of labor for better achievement of success is needed then the idea of learning is emphasized on and winning or losing is completely overlooked. Certain games that you too can play with your team are as follows:
1. The first example is of a game called the Toxic Swamp. Here the team has to move across a polluted area, harmful to all, with the use of few resources and the team has to rely largely on each other to pass it. The successful completion of the task would require the team to cooperate among themselves, use their thinking caps hard, and make use of ingenious techniques.
2. The next is a game called Search and Destroy, where the team has to reach a bomb by using a terrorist booby trap code. The team has to also compete against SWAT groups to reach the bomb earliest. For this task the team will need the capacity to think fast and while they are on their feet. Collaboration and dedication are also important parts of the game, but of course, you can also play video games and do skin trading csgo to have better ranking.
3. Another of such a game is Blind Faith. Here the team members have to cooperate with each other highly and at all times as non-cooperation will lead to losing the game. For the completion of this game it is absolutely essential that you rescue the other injured teammates and carry them across difficult obstacles. Trusting and communicating with each other is what the team will learn from this game.
4. Crossing the Crocodile River is a very useful team game. This is basically a river level game where each team member has to help the other get across the river without being washed away or eaten by crocodiles. Learning points in this game are crisis tackling at all times, selflessness and team spirit.
5. The Web, another very common game deals with a 3D web which members have to cross without touching. The game is programmed to instill trust, time maximizing skills and logical reasoning in the team members.
6. Another very popular team game, the Reach for the Sky, enables members to think, plan and design effectively. Here the team has to fly a rocket and reach the destination before the other teams. Focus is on goal orientation and development of leadership qualities.
7. This game the Toxic Waste needs the team members to transport a bucket of “toxic waste” to another bucket where it will be neutralized. This game can deal with any possible area of team gaming.
These are certain tips which you can implement in your team to keep up their working capacity and if you are not that worried about team spirit then remember that employees always appreciate a fun day out of the office.