One of the biggest opportunities we face while in pursuit of our success is our ability to be patient with ourselves while on the path.
With all the advertisements we see and read, we are promised instant results.
10 lbs. in 10 days…
$10,000 in 30 days…
Again this list can go on for ever.
But the reality is that we will receive whatever we desire when we rightfully earn it. Let me repeat that…
RIGHTFULLY EARN IT!
Better than that let me give you the step by step:
1. Desire – What do you want? This has to be clear in every detail. To the penny. To the exact color and measurement. Your ability to be clear about what you want to the precise detail will work magic in your life.
2. What are you going to do in return for what you desire? – What service or product are you going to profitably provide to get what you want. This is where you start you planning. But you have to be cautious here. Most people stop here because they feel they need the perfect plan before they can start or worse yet they feel they need someone’s approval to get going. Again a huge mistake.
3. Action – Start to work your plan. This is the starting point of receiving. ACTION IS THE STARTING POINT OF RECEIVING. Without the action you can not get the feedback that you require to let you know whether you are on the right path or not. Also the sooner you start to take action the more probable that you will get what you desire and that you keep the momentum.
4. Feedback and Adjustment – When you start to take action you will be getting feedback that will tell you whether what you are doing is working or not. If it is working, then look for better and more efficient ways to do it. If you can get someone else to do the action profitably, even better.
If it is not working, find alternative actions to take.
Take a course, find a mentor and start to learn from someone who has done what you are looking to achieve.
5. Start formulating your next desire and action plan – When you are close to reaching your desire, make sure to start to set a new desire to go after. This will keep you focused and forward thinking. A lot of people will reach their desire and think that they have arrived and end finding themselves very discontented.
When NASA first started sending men into outer space, which involves a lot of planning and intense training, some of the early astronauts developed problems with drinking and other problems because there was no focus for anything after they reached the major objective of getting into outer space. Once they recognized this, they instituted a goals program that had them focus on events after the major objective and these problems ended.
Once you make this a habitual way of operating your life, things will change for you. And you will start to receive advances in your life that you thought were impossible. But you have to make this a habit. One of the best habit shaping programs is located at http://www.habitbustingsystem.com , make sure to get over there and check it out today!
Here’s to Your LifetoSuccess,
P.S. Make sure to pass this on to anyone you know who can use this information and make sure to visit http://www.habitbustingsystem.com and start to make this a habitual way of acting today!