I often get asked why do all the messages you post all have the same message or close to it.
Well when you start to study success, you will find that most of the steps to successful living are the same.
They start with…
1. Desire – What do you want to be, do or have? This is the starting point to all great achievements.
2. A plan to give in return for what you want – What are you going to give in return for what you want? What service or product are you going to sell for what you want.
3. When do you want to get what you desire – When do you actually want to achieve this?
4. Action – You must start moving towards what you want. You must take action. If you don’t take action you can never get feedback whether what you are doing is working or not. Whether you are on the right path or not.
5. And repeat for everything you want without ever giving up
It is not exciting. When you reach your desire it is exciting but the process of getting there requires action which equates to delivering a service or product. So this is why it is important to try and find a way to deliver a product or service that you are in tuned with. Something that has your interest.
Whether you believe this or not, it does not make it untrue. It’s like gravity. It’s a natural law that works whether you believe it or not. The sooner you tune into it the better this law will be able to serve you.
And also remember that you are the only person in the world who is responsible for your happiness! When ever you give this responsibility over to someone else you become a slave to that person or group. And if happiness can be given to you it can be taken away, so take control of your happiness today and start to live by these simple but hard to follow principles.
Here’s to Your LifetoSuccess,
P.S. Make sure to pass this on to anyone you know who can use this information and make sure to visit http://www.habitbustingsystem.com and start to make this a habitual way of acting today!