I am being written everyday from the the subscribers of the LifetoSuccess.com newsletter, about their financial future with all this economic upheaval going on and the only thing that I can think to tell anyone about what to do while all this is going is to…
Get Back to Basics!
The fact of the matter is no matter what happens outside in the world, the basic laws of success will still remain in effect. It’s our ability to institute these laws into our lives as a habitual way of living that will effect the way we come out of these troubled financial times.
So lets get into the basics:
1. Your Success in life will be determined by your DESIRES – All success starts with desire. When you can paint a picture that is crystal clear and is in harmony with truly want and your willing to pay the price to achieve it. You are well on your way to getting it. This is the hardest part of success. Many people will sell themselves short on this part. They often paint a picture of what they think they can get, instead of what they really want. They settle for the Ford Escort when they truly desire the Porsche.
2. You must be willing to exchange a value someone is willing to pay for, in order to get your desire – In order to get anything you must be willing to pay the price. When you set up a plan, and make this plan work with your unique skills and abilities, you will be more apt to stay with it.
3. You need to mesh all of this together with congruent activity that creates a result that others will, willing pay for – When you start to plan the actions you are going to take, your thoughts and actions have to be congruent, meaning you are taking actions that are moving you in the direction of the results your clients are looking for.
4. You need to start taking action NOW! – As my friend, Mike Litman says, “You don’t have to get it right, you just have to get it going!”. Make sure to visit Mike’s blog at http://www.mikelitman.com/blog . You will never have a perfect plan, but you need to take action immediately! This is the only way that you will be able to get the feedback that you need to make sure you are moving in the right direction.
5. Never give up on your desires – Persistence is a major key to living any life of success. Most people stop short of #1 on this list and that is a shame.
My mentor, Jim Rohn, says “Let others live small lives, but not you.” You have more talents and abilities then you could possibly use in a life time. It’s your responsibility to dust those talents off and present them in a way that others are willing to pay for.
As always, Here’s to Your LifetoSuccess,
P.S. Make sure to pass this on to anyone you know who can use this information and make sure to visit http://www.habitbustingsystem.com and start to make this a habitual way of acting today!