With the news everyday telling us that we have major financial institutions being bailed out. We have AIG, a huge insurance company being bailed out.
GM and Ford are facing a possible bailout, with GM on the brink of bankruptcy.
Aren’t the people running these companies supposed to be smarter and more prepared to handle the ups and downs in the economy.
Aren’t these people supposed to the ones with all the answers…
Well it is quite obvious that they are not, yet we let them blindly lead us into a major financial snafu…
And that doesn’t even take into account the geniuses we elect into our government, who are supposed to “protect” us from such a thing happening.
No matter how you look at it someone fell asleep at the switch and if you are not prepared, you are on board of a train about to wreck.
So how do you insure yourself from this happening to you in the future?
Well here are some ideas:
1. Make sure you have skills that create results that people are willing to pay for – You must keep yourself up to date on all the current technologies and find creative and more efficient ways of creating results that others are willing to pay for. And you must be doing this all the time.
The minute you stop investing in your skills, you start to move down the ladder.
2. Make sure you have a minimum of a years worth of savings to cover any loss of income – Hopefully #1 took care of this but if you find yourself in a field that is being eliminated for some reason, you need to have enough money to sustain your lifestyle until you get yourself producing income again.
This gives you a little cushion.
With the troubles the banks face now a days, I would probably make sure you have half of savings in cash safely stowed away, just in case the bank fails. I wouldn’t even trust FDIC.
3. Have multiple streams of income set up – This also helps when one industry goes down. If the streams of income are residual (meaning it builds over time with little effort on your end), this will make sure you have plenty of time to set up more streams of income.
4. Make sure to continually expose yourself to “NEW” information – When you expose yourself to “NEW” information on a continuous basis, you will find “NEW” ways to be of value to those around. If you do not look for better ways to profitably serve your customers, they will soon leave you to go be with those who take the time to do so.
If you haven’t check out this video yet, go to: http://www.maverickbusinessinsider.com/go?w=mbiweb&p=LSucces
This will be “NEW” information for most!
4. Make sure to be a benefit to your network all the time – Make sure that you are the go to person in your network. If you always find ways to continually help your network, your network will be there when you need them.
It could mean the difference of replacing your income in a week compared to a year.
With all these major financial entities crashing all around us, the only thing you can rely on is your ability to profitably provide value to others.
If you are rely on those you think should have all the answers…
As you can see that does not work.
As Always, Here’s to Your LifetoSuccess,
P.S. Make sure to pass this on to anyone you know who can use this information and make sure to visit http://www.habitbustingsystem.com and start to make this a habitual way of acting today!