If you are ready to succeed, it is time to take the following steps to make 2009 a success for you.
1. Desire – Create your desire and make it white hot. Make sure to create this desire and describe it in every detail. This is the starting point to your success. Without the desire, you aimlessly go from one day to the next without a direction.
When you create a desire that moves you to action, you move yourself into a whole new kind of vibration.
2. Take DIFFERENT Action – It’s not just enough to create the desire. You need to take action towards it’s achievement. When you start to take action towards what you desire, you create a feedback system that will tell you if you are moving in the right direction or not.
If you continue to take the same action you have in the past, you continue to get the same results. Different action is required to get different results. The definition of insanity is “doing the same thing but expecting a different result.”
3. Join a coaching program and start to listen to the experts – Start to get advise from those who have achieved the results you are looking for and get the education programs that will help educate you on different ways of doing things in order to get the results you are looking for.
Here is a list of three programs that I highly recommend:
1. Lee Milteer’s Habit Busting System – http://www.habitbustingsystem.com
2. Design Your Best Year Ever by Darren Hardy – http://designsuccess.lifetosuccess.com
3. The Forgotten Laws by Bob Proctor and Mary Morrissey – http://forgottenlaws.lifetosuccess.com
There is no better time than the beginning of a fresh new year to get yourself on track to succeed.
Start taking that action today!
As Always, Here’s to Your LifetoSuccess,
P.S. Make sure to pass this on to anyone you know who can use this success information. And make sure to get over to http://www.habitbustingsystem.com and start to take control of your success habits!