The fact that you are living and breathing is a miracle.
What makes you even more unique is that you are reading this blog and there is one thing I know about you if you have found this blog… You are a person who is looking to live a successful life.
Now you may say to yourself, “C’mon John, many people want to live a successful life.” And I would say that is partially true.
Most people would say that they want to live a successful life, but very few are willing to do what is necessary to follow through on the disciplines to live a successful life.
You were born with unique talents and abilities that if you were to develop them and market them in a manner that would provide you a profit, you will end up living a life of success.
Here are a couple of ways to make the most of the miracle that is you:
1. Find out and really come to terms with your unique talents and abilities – There is a subject that positively moves you. A subject that you are NATURALLY talented at. A subject that when you get involved with it, you lose track of time and time will both stand still and fly bye at the same time.
This is the area that you need to focus on.
2. Find a way to bring that talent and ability to the market place in profitable manner – Look for ways to bring this talent to the market place in a profitable manner. There are legions of people out there that are thirsty for the knowledge you have in your unique talent.
How can you find these people and create the result they are looking to achieve the help of your talent.
3. Does your unique talent and ability POSITIVELY help those in the market you serve? – This is an important question. There are successful bar owners who profitably serve a market that are looking to enjoy alcoholic beverages. But the question remains, is this a positive for the market place. Does it leave the people you serve in better shape, than they were before they were served by you.
4. Have faith and Trust – Serve first. Serving or giving is the first part of the receiving process. When you look to provide your service only because it is going to provide you living, you are missing the point. And you are living contrary to the Law of Receiving.
The Law of Receiving starts with giving or providing the service… FIRST!
Think about a restaurant. When you sit down for your meal, do they ask you for your credit card before or after you have eaten the meal?
Right… first you order your meal, you eat it, and then you pay the restaurant and if you received excellent service during the process, you’ll pay a little more.
Don’t ever forget… You are a miracle and the fact that you are here is a miracle, now you have to do your part and do what you are here for and that is to develop your unique talents and abilities and provide profitable service to the market place that needs your abilities.
Make sure to visit these three success resources that will help you uncover and hone your talents and abilities:
1. Design Your Best Year Ever – http://designsuccess.lifetosuccess.com
2. The Forgotten Success Laws – http://forgottenlaws.lifetosuccess.com
3. Habit Busting System – http://www.habitbustingsystem.com – This is a comprehensive program to help you change and develop habits that will serve you instead of hurt you.
As always, Here’s to Your LifetoSuccess,
P.S. Make sure to pass this on to those you know who can use this great information and make sure to get over to http://www.habitbustingsystem.com and make sure to take control of the habits that could be holding you back.