It’s June 30th 2010 and the year is half over which means it’s time to check in and see how we are doing towards our yearly goals.
If you have not set any goals for the year yet, then this is the perfect time to start.
The questions we need to ask ourselves are:
1. Are we making progress towards our major goal for the year?
If the answer is yes, do we see ourselves hitting this goal by the end of the year. If the answer is yes, then continue on. If the answer is no, then we need to make some adjustments.
Is there a time constraint?
Do we need to get help to make it happen?
2. Is this major goal, still important?
Sometimes other things come in and take priority, but we can’t make this an excuse for not trying to complete our first goal. If the thing that has popped up to take over your time from your first goal, will advance you past where you wanted to be, then continue on the path.
BUT… sometimes things “POP” up because we have not fully committed ourselves to achieving our original goal. A lot of this has to do with fear. And fear is a habit that has to be mastered.
3. What can I do right now that will accelerate me towards this goal?
What can I do RIGHT NOW that will move closer and faster to this goal. Chances are it will be something that has to do with a habitual action or thinking change, and sometimes we will need to get help with this. There are many great programs that can help in this area. Here are a couple that I feel are the best right now:
1. Lee Milteer’s Habit Busting System – This is a comprehensive program that can help you make the shifts in your thinking and acting that can help you get past many habits that may be holding you back.
2. The Simple Science of Invincibility – This is a program that will help you look at yourself and your life in a completely different way. This program has got me charged up like no other program I have seen.
*On a personal note: I have been doing this exercise for myself the last month and one of the major goals I reset for myself was to get my self back in shape. I have been working on that for about a month now and I have got my blood pressure back in check, I have lost about 10 pounds of fat which is slightly better then the 2 pounds a week that I have set for myself.
Working on my health has brought all my other goals back into perspective. In the same time frame with my health getting better, my income has gone up. And my relationships have gotten stronger. I find this quite amazing. The resource that has me motivated to continue working on my health is called the Holy Grail Body Transformation it has information that will help you stay motivated to reach those fitness goals that you have for yourself. And for me it has helped me to stay focused on my other goals as well.
As Always, Here’s to Your LifetoSuccess,