I find it interesting, as I look around me, I observe that there are a lot of people around me with a lot of problems.
We are faced with health issues, financial issues, relationship issues, spiritual issues and career issues. We face these challenges everyday and for some of us we worry about it to the point of making us sick whenever we think about them.
There is A SOLUTION to all of these problems and I will get to that towards the end of this posting but first how did we get to the point of having these problems to begin with.
1. Our problems come from the thoughts we have and the actions that we have taken. We are exactly where we are at because of our thinking and our actions. A lot of these thoughts and actions have come from faulty input into our mind. Accepting thoughts from our parents or well meaning or maybe not so well meaning people who have been close to us in our lives.
We have never gotten to the point of examining our thoughts and actions and they have all added up to the problems we face today.
2. We are uncomfortable with what is going on but we ignore the problem, thinking that it will go away. But instead, we wake up in the future and the problem has gotten bigger and it has not disappeared.
3. We have not exercised the discipline necessary to get the results we are looking for.
These are the only reasons that we have problems in our lives.
You may be saying to yourself, “Hold on, hold on… John! This person has done this or that person has done that…”
Let’s examine that for a second. I understand that there are times that people enter into our lives and things happen because of this relationship BUT for these things to happen we have a choice of how we react to these situations. We can become a victim of this situation and give all that power over to the other person involved or we can rise above it, learn from it and grow from it, which is exercising our personal power of choice.
Above I mentioned that there is A SOLUTION that contains all the answers to the challenges we face, so here goes:
1. We need to turn to God. We need to read His word that is in the Bible. This IS the owners manual for ALL human beings. When we start to expose ourselves to the Word of God, we start to see solutions to the problems we face. We are imperfect beings with a sin nature and by exposing our minds to this information on a daily basis, we keep ourselves focused on God.
2. There is only one Savior and that is Jesus Christ the only perfect being ever to step on the face of this earth. No matter what you are told other then this is a lie, and if the day comes that a human being on this earth tries to step into this position, we are in BIG trouble.
Our job is to accept Jesus as our savior and then to spend everyday trying to live by the example that He has set.
When we accept this in our lives, our thinking will start to change which will in return start to change the results we see in our lives.
This does not mean that we will not be faced with challenges, what it does mean is that we will know where to turn to for help with these challenges and that is God and Jesus.
Believe me when I tell you, this was a real stretch for me. Especially after studying personal development for over 25 years. Reading those books and listening to those tapes I thought I had all the answers. But I was wrong…. very wrong!
After months of getting down on my knees and praying to God and reading the Bible everyday, I am seeing changes in every area of my life that I find absolutely amazing.
Am I challenged with a lot of this… YES! But everyday I expose myself to Truths that help my mind think clearer and help me to guide my actions which are starting to change things in my life that I have been struggling with for years and years.
If you are interested in changing your life for the better, go to your local Bible Believing church.
I am interested in your thoughts and opinions on this subject, please leave your comments below:
As Always, Here’s to Your LifetoSuccess,
God Bless You,