With 5 days gone in the new year, I’m sure this message will meet you in one of three situations:
1. You have developed plans for 2011 and you are still personally charged with your decisions and you are making daily progress towards those goals you have set for 2011.
2. You have developed plans for 2011 and you have lost steam. You have fallen back to old habits already and 2011 will pretty much be like 2010.
3. You have not developed any plans for 2011 yet but you know deep down that you need to make some changes in your life that will have a positive effect in your future.
No matter where this message finds you, you are in the right place. I know that with absolute certainty.
One of the things that we all need no matter where we find ourselves with regard to the above three circumstances is……
Here are three things to consider when it come to making lasting change in your life:
1. Faith in God – This is the starting point of ALL success. When we come to realize that everything is just the way it is supposed to be, we begin from a point that we can start to make permanent, positive change in our lives.
Our life experience is about learning, is about being perfected.
God does things in His time. When we come to grips with this our lives change. When we come to grips with this, we start to realize that we don’t have to try and control everything.
All we need to focus on is OUR thoughts and OUR actions. And when those THOUGHTS and ACTIONS become service oriented, our lives start to move to a different level as well.
Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’ – Isaiah 41:10
2. Faith in Yourself – A lot of people struggle with this. And this is also why referring to #1 is so vitally important. When you realize that faith in your heavenly Father, you have powers beyond anything that you can comprehend. And when you focus your efforts humbly and with a servants mindset, you enlist the powers of your heavenly Father and He is more than happy to help you.
But this takes a lot of faith, and I’ve got to be honest with you, the cards are heavily stacked against you in this area.
You have governments that do not want you to have faith in anything other then them to help you. They want you to be a victim so that they maintain the power structure that they have set up for themselves.
You have major corporations that want you to struggle with things like your weight so they can sell you the 30 day weight loss products every January. Once you take control of your eating and fitness habits, they lose another customer.
So you have to develop to the level, where no matter what happens outside of your control, your faith in God and yourself are unshakable.
3. Faith in others – Not reliance in others but faith in others. And God works everything for His glory and as He is woking in your life, He is also working in the lives of others.
It is important to get into a group of like minded people. By nature, you will adopt the mindset of those who are closets to you. So it is important to separate yourself from those who do not share the same vision that you have for yourself.
This does not mean that you will never be disappointed by those who you feel share the same vision.
If you are a living, breathing human being on this planet, you are flawed by nature and you will be disappointed by others and you will disappoint others.
You still have to have faith that others will come to the right conclusion with your love and patience.
With these three things in mind, make sure to check them against your current list of goals for 2011 and if you haven’t set your goals for 2011 yet or have already fallen off your list, make sure to keep these three things in mind and start taking positive action in your thinking and your actions.
As Always, Here’s to Your LifetoSuccess,
God Bless You,