≡ Menu

The Price Myth and Value Proposition

As the economy tightens up, the flow of money seems to slow down. So when it comes to selling your items, it would seem that price will certainly end up being a concern for most buyers.

But in the end, people will end up buying from someone they like and trust in 98% of the transactions. The other 2% will be strictly price buyers and if they are a nightmare during the sales process, it is my experience that they will end up being a nightmare after the sale and you should probably let your competitors have that sale… just saying!!

Grant Cardone does a great job explaining value based selling. It is the customer who understands the value that you provide that will end up being a good repeat customer and an endless source of referrals.

So while you are in the selling process, make sure your presentation focuses on value and the price will take care of itself.

As Always, Here’s to Your LifetoSuccess,

God Bless You,

John Clark

Comments on this entry are closed.