Why this guide came to be
The S.C.O.O.T.I.N.G. Method
The Basics of Last Minute Travel
1. Special Discount Success
What is it (last-minute, on-demand, 11th hour). Knowing what to
get where for short-term travel needs.
What is a ‘last minute travel deal’ exactly?
How does it work and different types of travel discounts and options?
What you are looking for and how much are you willing to pay?
What, Where and how long will you be traveling? What is available? Where
to look to find it? How to find the best deals?
2. Cashing-in – making the most of (which and where, value and cost of
trip, travel or vacation, how last-minute travel really works), Finding
and leveraging various options and strategies.
3. Opportunistic - travel booking and reservations, brokering and
limited offers, capitalize and leverage your position and travel
bargains around every corner.
4. Obvious and Obtainable – where to find the best deals and making the
most of last-minute travel – a quick and detailed overview
5. Travel brokering – who to ask and where to go to get the best deals,
following a process that works every time!
6. Investment in your leisure – where the real payback and
7. Negotiating – It is a process and skill-set that requires attention
8. GREAT results – getting them, focusing on what to do and what NOT to
9. Closing Thoughts and Remarks